Monday, September 3, 2012

I came back late tonight - I went to a welcome party for the NC delegation.  God connected to me to an important contact who miraculously had so much in common with me. 

Today I ate scrambled eggs, banana & hot water for breakfast - green apple for lunch - salad, hot water, a few sips of red wine & sweet potato casserold with pecan crust (delicious but not doing it again because it is definitely NOT low-glycemic) - 2 glasses of chardonnay, 2 pieces of sushi, 1 egg roll & 2 mini-samosas. 

No exercise today - My uncle stopped by with his friend to pick up my futon, 2 breakfast chairs & other items.  So I could not work out because I had to pick up my business cards and get ready to leave to attend the street festival and party afterwards.  I wore the short sleeve gold dress that Mom brought from NY when she visited last month.  Shelly and I both looked very pretty -

Wake up:  7:15am
Go to bed:  1:45am

My eyes got so red - I tried rinsing them out. 

No comments: